My brother is turning the big 4-0 on Sunday and I wanted to make him a special card to help soften the blow LOL! How fun!
Usually when I am making a card or project for someone I really think about what they are in to and/or what they like.....and this is where I get my inspiration. My brother and his family are really into horses and my Old West cartridge had just what I was looking for to create a special horse that gave me the rustic feel I was aiming for. I usually go for the cutesy look with my card projects but wanted a more realistic detail to this card. I think the jute ribbon pulls the entire card together.
- Card - 8 1/2" x 11" - brown kraft folded in half
- Main layer - pattern paper 3" x 8 1/2"
- Bottom strip has a hale bale pattern - 1" x 8 1/2"
- 2 1/2" - dark brown regular
- 4 0 - cut 2" - Old West cartridge (regular and black shadow)