For today's project I'm using one of the stamps from the brand new My Pink Stamper set "Girlie Sayings". This collection is for anyone who loves to shop, have fun, and loves girlie things. Love it!
Mother's Day Gift
I created this project for my mom for Mother's Day. She loves purple, purses and shopping -- so guess what's tucked inside this cutie?? Yep -- a gift card to her favorite shopping place. I can't wait to give it to her.
- Purse ~ Forever Young cricut cartridge page 70 -- designed on my Gypsy to cut as big as I could on the mat.
- Cardstock ~ purple by Core'dinations
- Front of purse I used my Martha Stewart's "Doily Lace Deep Edger" punch on leopard spotted lavendar/purple designer paper; then put it on lavender cardstock for extra hightlight. I also added some sprayed glitter to the top for extra bling.
- Tulle (located in fabric department) for flower on front; it's about 4 small pieces of tulle gathered in the center. I added a purple brad to secure it to the front of the purse.
- Sentiment "You're my favorite purse on" ~ Girlie Sayings by My Pink Stamper
- Punch for sentiment ~ "Real Estate Sign" by EK Success
- lavender/white twine
- purple gem (on top of purse)
….now hop on over to my sweet friend Robert's blog to see what she has for us today…
…before you go….here is a picture of me and my awesome mom!
She's one of my heroes!!
Thanks for stopping by!
BLOG HOP TRAIL
My Pink Stamper (<-- Start Here)
Tracy (CraftJunkieToo) (Me <-- you're here)
Roberta (<-- go here next)
Winner will be notified via email.