For my project today I'm sharing how versatile these stamp images are. The only thing holding you back is your imagination. Seriously -- use them on anything to design a project.
In searching for 4th of July treats inspiration on pinterest I saw these darling little yummies from Room to Inspire and thought I'd like to put my spin on decorating these edible fireworks snack. I know everyone will love them!
- Red Twizzlers candy
- Burlap pattern or 4th of July themed scrapbook paper
- Yankee Doodles by My Pink Stamper (click here to shop)
- black ink - "Darkest Night" by My Pink Stamper
- blue ink - "Serendipity Skies" by My Pink Stamper
- white string
- small needle or hole puncher
- markers for coloring
- stardust stickles
- tiny rubber bands (I find these in the hair supply section)
- Distress ink (for edges of images)- Tea Dye by Tim Holtz
- blue sparkly ribbon
* Gather about 4 Twizzlers together and wrap with a tiny rubber band used to hold together.
* Cut 2" by 2" piece of scrapbook paper and wrap around candy.
* Stamp images onto white card stock using Darkest Night by My Pink Stamper.
* Color in images with markers. I used my red and blue copic markers for coloring. I like to shade my images with Copic C1 gray marker and doodle around with Copic multi-liner 0.3
* Highlight images with Stardust stickles.
* Punch out images with various EK Success or Fiskars punches.
* Using needle or hole puncher attach images to candy bunches.
* Finish off with glittery blue ribbon.
* Arrange on platter and enjoy!
You've made it to the end of the June 2012 Pink-alicious Blog Hop -- please head back over to Robyn's blog to join in all of the fun.
Click here to shop My Pink Stamper Products
Click here to see my 4th of July Board on Pinterest.