Who is Craft Junkie Too?
I’m a Christian wife and mom who loves all things crafty. My blog is filled with DIY tutorials from home decor, seasonal crafts to organizing my home and family. I love to Share Ideas, Share Tips and Be Inspired by others and host a weekly linky party that I invite other like bloggers to share their crafty ideas, recipes, organization ideas and more. I thank you for visiting and look forward to making new friends.
I live in Texas with my hubby and 2 boys. By day ~ I am an administrative assistant for a State of Texas facility who provides service to those living with mental disabilities ~ I've been there over 24 years and have worked my way up through the ranks. I get to use my creative side all day long. I love the people I work with and am fortunate to have an office full of co-workers who support and are interested in things I like too.
By night ~ Craft Junkie Too is a mom, wife and crazy crafter. I love to paint, create, scrapbook, make cards, and do video tutorials to show you all my style of crafting ~ CJToo style.
How long have I been crafting?
I have been crafting my entire life (it seems). I was always the creative one in the family and still am Ü. I get more credit than I really deserve because I couldn't do it without my faith, family and following of God, His word and belief that He will provide to those who are Faithful.
Why do I do this?
Simple! I love to craft, I love to help others and I love to share! I am fortunate to have a wonderful belief that good things happen to good people. Be faithful, love your family, love what you do and love God. Simple as that!
Other interesting "this and that" about Craft Junkie Too:
* My boys are 9 1/2 yrs. apart in age. We never gave up and are blessed with 2 boys.
* My first craft was crocheting and cross stitch. NOT! LOL
* I taught myself how to paint.
* I teach Sunday School to very energetic Kindergarteners.
* I live in the same town with my entire family and in-laws. Yes! Very unusual.
* I am the oldest of 4.
* My entire attic looks like Hobby Lobby - my wonderful hubby helped me set it all up. It is right off of my Scrap Room and very easy to get to. YEA Me! It's not as pretty as Hobby Lobby but has enough stuff to supply a small store.
* My craft room is now my Scrap Room/Video Room - it's a long skinny room but I LOVE IT! I am so fortunate to have a handy hubby that can help my dreams come true.
* I live in Brenham, Texas which is home of the famous Blue Bell Ice Cream. Both of my brothers and one sister-in-law work there along with many family and friends. Blue Bell is trucked all across the Lone Star State and has plants in several southern states.
* My favorite quote - "Let Your Conscience Be Your Guide", ~ My Dad.
"When you Change the Way You Look at Things ~ The Things You Look at Will Change" ~ unknown
Thanks for stopping by to find out more about me and why I do this.Pin It